- To honor all warranty commitments with swift and courteous attention.
- To attend consumer complaints promptly and ensure that these are fairly resolved
- To adopt a professional image and behave responsibly at all times.
- A general pest control treatment covers spiders, cockroaches, ants, termites, borers, rodents or fleas.
- The general spray is a residual treatment. The initial spray will kill any pests that are present. Pests that come in contact with the residue will not always die instantly. They become sick and eventually die.
- If pests have only just come in contact with the residue they can appear quite normal. If they are in areas where they would not usually be seen, such as in the middle of the floor or wall during the day, the best thing to do is to monitor their condition. If new pests are continually being seen, then a callback may be necessary.
- We warrant to you that our treatment aims to eradicate the Relevant Pests subject to critical safety and access factors, all the products we use are WHO approved. An accepted Good Practice for pest control work and the Service will be provided using concerning care and by professional skills.
- We provide Six-Months Warranty for General Fumigation and Five-Years Warranty for Termite Control.
- ORM Pest Control does not accept any liability for loss, damage or injury to any domestic animals, livestock, birds, goods or equipment unless the loss, damage or injury was occasioned by the negligence of themselves or their staff. Notice of such loss, damage or injury must be keenly observed and solved within seven days of occurrence.
- We do not accept liability for the spread of an infestation within a building. Nor do we except the loss of fees from landlord, tenants, etc.
- You must leave the property during treatment and remain outside sprayed areas for at least 6 hours to enable the applied insecticide to dry and to avoid inhalation of any mist. If you re-enter the premises within this time, the treatment will be compromised
- After the treatment has been carried out and the 3 hour period has passed, you must continue to use the treated area and if you have infants or 3 to 4 years old children so you have to wait for at least 24 hours.
- You must not vacuum or wash down any nonfood preparation surfaces for a period of one-week minimum after the treatment was carried out.
- We will inspect the infected areas and we will treat it if, in our reasonable opinion, it is necessary, practical and safe to do so by installing appropriate traps.
- We treat complaints free of cost without any hidden charges. Now You can claim your warranty online. If your service is under the warranty period you can easily claim your warranty. When you call, make sure you have an invoice in your hand.